Yoga

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I just got back from my first yoga class ever. Well I guess I took one before in college but I couldn't stop giggling over my horrible balance so I think I left early.

Let's just say things went a little better this time, but it was way harder than I had anticipated! I was definitely feeling the burn. I was seriously so impressed with the older ladies who could hold poses like a champ and twist and contort themselves and stay there forever.

I learned that I'm not very good at closing my eyes in public. I can't even really close them during prayers, I end up just burying my face. Also I have no idea what to think about when they say to take a moment and think of all that you are or something like that. Interesting experience though.

Having a gym membership is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It has been so fun to go every day when Tim gets off work. Thank goodness for our awesome insurance that reimburses us for working out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!