Right Outside My Window

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A rather small in stature Asian man is digging through our dumpster. He has all sorts of tools for poking around and getting stuff out of there. I wonder if he sells the stuff. Who knows?

It seems every time I go to the mailbox there are always men out there smoking who try to strike up a conversation.

All day long we hear a dog running across the floor in the apartment above us. I'm too afraid to say anything to our landlord because the lady who lives there is a BEAST. She could beat me up with her pinky.

Right now there is a man screaming like Tarzan while several dogs are howling. I don't even know what to think of that.

Tim introduced me to Parks & Rec a few days ago and now we watch an episode on Netflix every day after dinner. I am always down for a few good laughs.

I've spent at least 100 hours studying for my Master Esthetician state licensure test. I went and took the test today and didn't pass by 2 points. 2 points out of 110. I walked into that testing thinking that I would OWN that test. That test was dang hard. Well, now I have another month of staying at home going crazy. (They require you to wait 30 days before you retake it.)   Heaven help me!

My heart is acting crazy again. It's really hard to explain. It's like a mixture between feeling like it is in someone's hand being squeezed super tight and an elephant sitting on my chest.

Tim and I have been talking and I have been doing tons of research and I think I am going to pursue attempting a 2nd cardiac ablation. I am meeting with the infamous Dr. Chun Hwang on Monday and we will see if the pro's outweigh the cons.

Right now it seems that the Pro's are: return to normal activity, less fatigue, possibly get my appetite back, no abnormal missed beats, heart rate would return to a normal level, no more medication. Cons: Because the area of my heart that is misfiring is nudged up close to my heart's natural pack maker, if the procedure is not done with exact preciseness I would have to be on a pace maker for the rest of my life.

We will see how things go I suppose. If any of you readers out there have any experience with catheter cardiac ablation, atrial tachycardia, or even anything closely related let me know! I'm just fishing for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!