Brownies & Door Knockers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Today I decided to make some brownies for one of Tim's coworkers and his wife who just moved here from India. I have no idea if they will like caramel brownies, but I know I LOVE them so I hope they do too!

 I pulled them out of the oven and they were looking so awesome.


I let them sit for a while to cool and came back to this!!
At least they still taste like heaven in a bite.


I have no idea why but the sound of door knockers scare me to death. It just reminds me of a scary movie or haunted house. I want to rip the stupid thing off my front door so people will knock. Maybe it is because we live in a brick apartment. The noise when the knocker thuds against the door is creaky and loud and echoey. Just awful.

As you can see our apartment is all decked out for halloween. Too bad it is Halloween ready 365 days out of the year. Haha!

I love when people come into our apartment. They look around and I just now they are thinking, "why did they paint the whole thing bright orange?!"

We didn't. Don't worry. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey, this is Amy, Tim's cousin and we met once :) Anyway, cute blog and I'm glad you posted on fb so I can stalk both you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy! Stalk away, as long as I can stalk you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!