Random Rant

Monday, January 16, 2012

Any of you that know me very well probably know how much of a sunscreen nazi I am. Especially since I started my Esthetics program. Yes, you can go ahead and tease me for wearing sunscreen in the winter, but at least I wont have to deal with the consequences of skin cancer. This is something I feel is overlooked and is actually very important. I'll admit I was stupid and went tanning when I was younger for stupid reasons, my cheerleading uniform was white, it cleared up my skin, the light felt nice in the middle of a cold Montana or Idaho winter...yada yada. 
Just trust me on this one though....just don't do it. If you are going to be outside throw on some sunscreen. Wear a moisturizer with spf in it. It really will make a difference. 
Please watch this and pass it on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!