was a blast this year. I just loved it, it was everything I needed. On the morning of the 24th I left my apartment in Provo and drove up to my cousin's house in Farmington. I met my family there and we enjoyed a nice day full of games and yummy food. That night we headed up to my grandma's house in Eden. We spent Christmas there which was the best. I played more games over the break than I have in the past year. "Santa" was very generous with lots of warm scarves and boots for the winter. The rest of the break was filled with a lot of driving. Driving down to SLC area to visit cousins, a couple trips to Perry to visit a special guy and then all too soon it was time to drive back to Provo to be ready for school which started back up on the 2nd of January.
I got to spend lots of time with cute cousins
Took a grand tour of Brigham City, UT
Got to see my family for the 1st time in 5 months! :)
Started a new family tradition of championship wrestling
When you move a lot as a kid sometimes the only constant friends you have are family. My cousin Allie has been one of my best friends since the day she was born!
New Year's Resolutions
I figured this was probably the best place to write my New Year's Resolutions. I know if I were to write them down anywhere else I would probably lose them!
- Eat healthier - I'm not too terribly unhealthy but I'd like to eat less snack food and make more actual meals
- Keep my room neat and clean. Living in student housing the only area that is really yours is your room and I feel like if my surroundings aren't neat and organized my mind seems cluttered
- Read my scriptures - I want to keep on track with the sunday school study guide and also continue to read the old testament. I'm trying to read the entire standard works. That is going to take me a bit longer than a year though ;)
- Be more aware of those around me - Try to do something to make someone's day brighter, make new friends, try to focus on others more than my own daily routine
- Find a job - At this point I don't even care where it is I work. I just desperately need something to fill up my time (I love being busy!) and a decent source of income is always nice as well!
I'm excited to see where life takes me a year from now! 2011 was a tough yet rewarding year.
Bring it on 2012