Ho Ho Ho

Friday, December 23, 2011

I walked to school today dragging my feet with a pretty crummy attitude. My hair was still wet so I had icicles in my hair by the time I got to school and I wasn't too happy about having school on the 23rd of December. I would have much rather been with my family enjoying Christmas festivities. 
My day started with a 9:30 facial and I quickly got into my routine and snapped out of my poor attitude. I love what I do and feel blessed to have found something that I love. Today was pretty busy but I loved it, the day flew by! I was able to give 5 facials, a brow, underarm, and upper lip wax. I had so much fun meeting new people and beautifying the good people of Utah :). 
Oh! So I got the results from my heart monitor test and they said that I have an overactive heart and the beats are inconsistent. I'm meeting with a cardiologist next week so I assume he'll tell me what I should do about that. 
I can hardly believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow! I am heading off in the morning up to Eden to join my family, so excited!
Merry Christmas!

Custody X Change

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!