My Notebook

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I bought a notebook a couple months ago that I take all over with me. I write things that come to mind that I want to remember, things I learned at institute, church and general conference as well. I love looking back at some of the great things I have heard over time and thought I would jot some of my favorite notes down here to share with you all! I'm not going to write what they are from because on half of them I have no clue!

  • Our homes should be a place of refuge, love, and harmony
  • Managing our time gives us control over our lives so we can serve more effectively
  • Temple blessings are the grand prize for LDS women
  • Charity is a divine gift that we must seek and pray for 
  • Don't ever forget to be happy NOW, stop waiting for happiness to come later
  • God gives us weakness to give us strength
  • You always have time to be a mother. Motherhood is what God gave you time for
  • Heavenly Father wants obedience for us not from us 
  • When you are serving others, you are serving God 
  • Prayer is not to change the will of God, but to open the door to receive the blessings that God wants to give us
  • Prepare now to be the best companion to your future spouse
  • Sometimes growth comes through destruction. Just like a muscle that must be destroyed in order to rebuild stronger


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!