Christmas Season

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today was amazing! I sprung out of bed around 8 this morning and hopped in the shower. I ran some errands and then headed over to the solarium to set up for our ward activity. We ate cocoa, cookies played some games and then groups left to go presents for sub for santa using the money that was raised last month.

 After the activity Tim and I headed up to SLC for dinner and the AMAZING Mormon Tabernacle Choir christmas concert. I loved it! It seriously was so wonderful. The set was intricate and beautiful, the dancers were fabulous, the choir was phenomenal, and the guest performers were awesome as well.

Best of all I got to see my brother, Kimball and my Mom for a couple minutes afterward the concert. I haven't seen them since I moved to Utah in May, so it was a happy reunion!I can't wait to see more of them when I get done with school on friday. I love the Christmas Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!