Dear Dr

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I went to the dentist today for a cleaning and routine check up. The dentist comes in and looks at my teeth and then points out my broken front tooth. ( When I was 12 Tyler and I were being stupid and it resulted in me breaking off half of my front tooth, it has since been glued back on. Yes glued.) He comments that it is quite discolored but I should hang onto it as long as my actual tooth will stay glued on and then once it falls out he will put a crown on it. He tells me crowns are really hard to make on a front tooth and that it probably won't look very good but that it will be fine. 
You are so kind Sir.

3 comments:

  1. GO TO A DIFFERENT DENTIST!!! Dan's crowns look amazing on front teeth. I wouldn't trust a dentist that said that to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!