Ho Ho Hum This is What I've Done

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The last few days have been most interesting
and here's why...
I got a couple text messages from a random number claiming to be my guardian angel
Studied my brains out for my basic esthi final this friday
Picked out ridiculous outfits at DI
Had a bunch of stupid boys standing in a parking lot call me vulgar names and try to sell me perfume from their trunk
Settled my tithes
Made yummy food and had long chats with a wonderful someone 
Went to a hip hop class
Attended an amazing temple session in Manti
Had my first experience at the Pita Pit
Gave an amazing facial to the cutest asian woman I've ever met, Xudi 
Getting PUMPED for my family to get here FRIDAY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!