Decisions

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The last month I have been pondering what I want to do with my life. I was heavily considering putting my mission papers in, but after a lot of consideration I realized that it wasn't what I was suppose to do. I'm not sure if it's because as a kid my family moved around a lot but I just have a craving to move and meet new people. I've only been in Provo since May and I'm already thinking about where I want to live next. I think once I graduate in May I want to hand out the majority of my resumes closer to Salt Lake. At that point I'll be 22 and I think it would be a nice change to get out of a college town. I'm not saying I'm super old or anything but a change may be nice. After I work for a year or so how awesome would it be to take off and work in London or some place exciting like that?! I've been fixated on that lately. I just can't get it out of my head. Ahhh :)
P.S I may or may not have the Justin Bieber album on repeat right now...oh my. Who would have thought?  Only thing I cannot stand is how that kid calls his girls "shawty" all the time. Gag me!
On another note, I feel like Provo is so centered on dating. While it would be nice to find Prince Charming, I've realized that I have a lot to learn about myself until that point. I've been single for 6 months and I am perfectly okay with that :) I am in no rush, when it happens it happens. Until then cheers to self discovery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!