Long Overdue

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Have I seriously not blogged since August? Holy moly. Update on life...

I am still working the books at the Aveda Institute learning everything there is to know about skin. I absolutely adore it and know that it is the career for me. I do facials, waxing, eyelash and brow tinting, make up, and manicures and pedicures. Although I do despise painting nails, yuck. Oh well. Im not currently working which is nice, but not very nice financially. I have been donating plasma for the last month or so which has been some nice extra income. So thankful for my parents who have been helping me out, they are seriously so supportive of me I just love it.

Nothing new in the dating life, obviously. I kind of feel like I am just suppose to focus on myself and friends because nothing is happening for me in that area, its almost funny how everything just goes nowhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!