I love to see the temple

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I was able to go do a temple session with a good friend of mine last night. I had an incredible experience and it was such a breath of fresh air.

It was really special for me to be there, I haven't been in much too long, so it was so amazing for me to be there. I just soaked it all up like a sponge. I felt the Spirit so strongly and could really feel of my Heavenly Father's love.

I am so blessed to be endowed and be able to go to the temple.  I feel so blessed to be able to go through the temple and although it was a bit weird being there with mainly married couples, it was my best experiences at the temple ever. I can't wait to go back. So thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!