Birthday, School, Upcoming Events

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First of all I have the best friends and family! On Monday the 4th I went up to my grandparent's house in Eden for a family barbeque and of course some fun dancing and fireworks at Liberty Days up in Liberty. It was so fun to see all my relatives and spend time with them. I had an awesome birthday cake and just had a super enjoyable night. I spent the night with my cousins at their house in Farmington and then left early in the morning to get back home to Provo. Tuesday was my birthday and I had a relaxing day by treating myself to a massage at Solase Spa and just relaxed for most of the day. My awesome friend Adrienne took me out for Jamba Juice and then I went home and got ready for a little get together I was going to have that night. It was so much fun! I invited all of my great friends from various places I've lived and they all came over for some snacks and socializing. It was so funny to me to see all my friends from when I was little, in high-school, some from BYUI, and some from Provo all together having a great time.

I also started school at Aveda Institute on July 11th. I am having a blast and loving it. I have class on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 9-7pm which makes for a long day, but it gives me the ability to work a full 8 hour shift on Wednesdays Thursdays and Saturdays and have Sunday off. 55 hour work weeks are crazy, but I only have to do it until about March, I can do it! I still am not really liking work too much, but I think I can get through it.

I am moving to a new place in about a week. I'm looking forward to a new ward, new people, fun experiences, etc. I'll miss my roommates here at Branbury though. I'll be living with Adrienne and 3 other girls, it'll be great!

My beautiful cousin Katherine's wedding is this Saturday and I'm super pumped to be able to go. Im a little bit nervous if it will be weird for me at all, but I think it will be just beautiful and amazing. Can't wait! She is going to be a gorgeous bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!