Moroccan Beef Tagine

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Life is busy and crazy and sometimes the last thing on my mind is cooking a healthy meal for the two of us. Blue Apron provides healthy meals (between 500-700 calories) that only take about 35 minutes to prepare. The pre-printed recipe cards also make it super easy to follow along so you feel confident the whole way through. 




^^ Everything is in pre-portioned bags so that you have just the right amount of ingredients. This saved me so much time! ^^





I was very pleased with how everything turned out! This recipe was very different than anything I have made before so it was a lot of fun to branch out and try something new. I was also super pleased with how fresh all the ingredients were that came in my box. I would highly recommend Blue Apron to anyone looking for a fun, nutritious, and quick dinner. Thanks Blue Apron!

Stay tuned for 2 more recipes coming this week from my Blue Apron box.


Thanks to Blue Apron for sending this amazing meal. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about this company! It seems pretty yummy and good for my crazy schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could afford something like this. I already mentioned I HATE cooking so this would definitely help me out. Did they send you the meat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've never heard of this company! I like that it includes fresh ingredients! Very intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty flippin awesome. Food shopping is my least favorite thinggggg ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!