Jennie asked me to share on her blog 10 things I'm grateful for. Since it's almost November I figured I may as well tell all of you what I am thankful for as well!
1. Great music so that I can constantly dance in my car
2. An eternal marriage to my best friend
3. The knock-off version of Samoas. $1.88 for a box. Score!
4. Down comforters in the winter time
5. Frequent flyer miles. Helloooo vacations!
6. Lemons. Water is just boring without a yummy lemon wedge.
7. Holidays. Life would be so sad without them.
8. Education. I was able to complete a master esthetician program and am now finishing my bachelors!
9. Sweats. I wear them more than I'd care to admit.
10. Loved ones who make me smile every day.
P.S Check out that black hair! Holy Hannah I forgot how dark my hair used to be before the great hair transformation of 2013
P.S.S Yesterday I told you about my 1st job interview in my field. I didn't feel so great about it so I decided to wait it out until something better comes along and I ended up getting an interview at a medical aesthetics doctor's office. Hello dream job!!! I made it past the first interview and have a 2nd interview tonight! I'll let you all know how it goes. Cross your fingers for me!