Life According to an 8 Year Old

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You may remember my post from a few weeks ago when I interviewed my 6 year old niece. Click here if you missed it. This week for an assignment I interviewed my 8 year old niece Millie and the answers were just as good. :) Enjoy! 
1. Describe a typical day.
I always have to practice piano. I go to school mostly except the weekends.
2. What activities do you enjoy most?
Well, we just got these Polly Pockets from our Grandma Maggie. We have been playing with Polly Pockets a lot. Sometimes we play outside in the front yard.
3. What activities do you enjoy least?
So, well, I don’t like it when…hmm…sometimes I don’t really want to practice piano.
4. Describe your best friend. What qualities does he/she have?
My best friend is in my class. There are two girls in my class named Megan. Megan L and Megan C. My best friend is Megan L. My best friend is very nice and quiet. She is so nice and never bossy. She lets me use her stuff.
5. What is your greatest achievement thus far in life?
Hmm…well…for my birthday I went to Classic Fun Center. That was the best thing ever.
6. What is your greatest regret thus far in life?
Getting lost at a birthday party.
7. What are you looking forward to in the near future (within the next year)?
Today I am going to Lagoon and then I am going to stay up really late. Our whole family is staying up late. Then we are going to Granny Lanny’s and going to get up really early. Then we are going to my other grandma’s house in Oregon.
8. What are you looking forward to in the far future (5, 10, or 20 years down the road)?
I can be bossy to my children. I can also have fun with my children too. 

4 comments:

  1. Haha! So cute! They're little minds crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love how simple life is for little children :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, "I can be bossy to my children", best answer ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!