1. Describe a typical day.
I get dressed, eat breakfast, I go to school and do math. I play with my friends at recess. Mom picks me up from school and then I come home and play. I like to play with my white board.
2. What activities do you enjoy most?
I love to play with my La La Loopsy doll. I like to play with my other dolls too.
3. What activities do you enjoy least?
I don’t like to watch too much TV.
4. Describe your best friend. What qualities does he/she have?
I have two best friends! They play with me at recess. They are always nice to me.
5. What is your greatest achievement thus far in life?
Going to the zoo.
6. What is your greatest regret thus far in life?
I fought with my sister so I didn’t get to sleep in her room.
7. What are you looking forward to in the near future (within the next year)?
8. What are you looking forward to in the far future (5, 10, or 20 years down the road)?
I am looking forward to getting my haircut. When I grow up I will also get to stay up late and watch tv. When I am older I can also clean the kitchen.