I'm Hungry Where Them Cheetos At

Thursday, February 14, 2013


Valentine's Day has come and gone. Tim brought home one of every flavor of cake balls from the bakery down the street from us. Lets just say I cant even move. I really need to learn that thing called moderation. Holy moly, so yummy. 

We've spent the rest of the night jamming to the video below. Its been stuck in our head for days so now I'll let it get stuck in your head too. Oh and you have to promise to at least watch it until the little bow with braids starts yelling about Taki's. I can only hope our future Eaton babies will be as awesome as these kids. 




eloquent graffiti

8 comments:

  1. Those kids knocked my socks off. My little bro is obsessed with hot Cheetos and Takis he needs to see this, seriously ah-mazing! Totally jealous of your balls too, cake balls that is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg just WHAT did you make me watch?! Hahaha such cute kids! I practically couldn't stop smiling thruout but had to stop it midway-thru bc my face hurt :P.. That one girl was so adorable too! Lol she found her calling.. Can't wait to share this. C ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first, i love this! second, I have never seen this video! so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cake Balls sound awesome! I'd probably eat one or two of every flavor too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Your post title is freaking awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious!
    I am so excited to follow your blog.
    I hope you follow back so we can stay in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so like..this is my neighborhood. not even close to being kidding. home sweet hizzome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, you were ahead of me on the Social Hop and I'm SO glad you were... that video was off the hook. I just found out what Taki's were THIS week. My son has been asking for them for about a month now and I didn't know what they were. Of course, now I've tried them and I LOVE them!

    April @ 100lbcountdown.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!