Oliver!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tonight Tim and I had a lavish night out on the town. We went out to dinner and to the theatre. We really just went to Ihop and had free tickets to a play, courtesy of our dear friend Tom, but nonetheless it was great!

We saw "Oliver!" at the Hale Center Theatre. I was really impressed. I just wanted to take all those sweet little orphan boys home with me. Who couldn't love a bunch of little boys singing and dancing with their cute little British accents.

We tried to take a picture of ourselves so we have some photo documentation of our first few years of marriage but as you can see it didn't turn out so well. That's the problem when there are only two of you...you end up with a bunch of arm length shots of just your heads. At least our future children will know what our faces looked like! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!