- I flip through magazines from the end to the beginning, I had never really thought about it until a few years ago when someone commented on it.
- I go through stages of being incredibly outgoing and incredibly shy. This is probably pretty typical of a lot of people but I find it so interesting that sometimes I can be super talkative and outgoing and other times quiet and very subdued in a similar situation.
- When I was 12 my younger brother and I were playing around with a steel coiled dog leash. I clipped it to his pants and it came loose and shot back and hit me in the mouth making a big bloody mess. I looked in the mirror and found that my front tooth had been broken in half. We brought the piece of tooth to the dentist and he glued it on and it is still there today, 10 years later!
- I love playing the flute. I've played since I was in 6th grade. I have only played a few times these past few years due to living in cramped apartments. I love when I do get the chance though. It's amazing how quickly it all comes back!
- I don't like hamburgers. The all-american food? No thank you. I think I really only like meat when it has a ton of seasonings in it so you can't taste the "meatiness" of it.
- I was super blonde for about 3 weeks my senior year of high school.
- My freshman year of college I realized I do strange things in my sleep. My roommates caught me making juice, spraying my hair with water until it was drenched, opening all the cupboards in the kitchen, all in my sleep! Now I just mumble things, laugh, and ask my husband questions. Apparently the other night I asked him if monkeys are marsupials. He told me that they weren't. I then asked if people are marsupials. He said no. He told me that kangaroos and koala bears are. I said we better double check that and woke up to find myself on my phone googling marsupials.
All you BYU-Idaho people may recognize this. Beaver Bash at Beaver Dick Park. What a horrendous name!
- I've never had a nose bleed. Never broken a bone, sprained anything, etc. I really live life on the edge. ;)