Wedding Week!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Ahh! It is finally here! Today Tim and I were talking and we almost feel like we got so used to being engaged it's hard to believe we will actually be married soon! 
Today (Saturday) our mattress is being delivered, I'm picking up my mom from the airport, and then having my bridal shower with the Eaton & Eakle clan!
Sunday I am PICKING UP TIM FROM THE AIRPORT! I am beyond excited. I miss him so much, it will be so great to have him here finally. 
Tim will be working Monday and Tuesday so I'll try to finish up all the last minute wedding preparations so we can relax and enjoy the next few days.
Friday night my family will arrive and also some of my dear friends from out of state!
Next comes SATURDAY the WEDDING DAY!
I'm so excited to make that special promise with my sweetheart. He is the most incredible person I have ever met and I am so fortunate to be able to spend forever with him. 
Cheers to a fantastic week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kelsey!!!!! I am so happy for you and your soon-to-be hubs. Such a fun time of life!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!