Change of Plans!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Great News! Tim accepted an offer as an analyst for Goldman Sach's in their Salt Lake office! The only downside is that he has to train in NYC from July 8-August 27. Yes...that does go right through our wedding date which means we have had to move it back yet again! We've moved our day to September 1st. I can't wait for the day to finally come. I know the long wait will definitely be worth it in the end. It is a huge blessing to be able to stay in Utah where we will be close to family and close to my cardiologist so that I won't have to start all over again with tests. 
So far my summer has been filled with several sunny afternoons spent at the water park, working at Good Earth, and a great trip to visit family in North Carolina!
I met up with 4 of my cousins at the SLC airport and we started our trip to Greensboro. We were able to go to my cousin Liesel's high school graduation. 


The next day we headed down to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for some fun in the sun. The weather was about half sunny, half monsoon...ha! The rain there was insane but it was still a ton of fun, 

Right now there is a crazy wildfire in Saratoga Springs, a town about 20 miles away from Provo. They've evacuated about 2300 homes and the fire has burned over 4000 acres so far. I'm really hoping they can get it under control so that no homes are lost or damaged. 

Oh and did I mention that I graduated with my master esthetician license? Woohoo! Now all I have to do is get licensed through the state. I take a practical and a written test. So excited to be totally done so I can start doing what I love!



1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!