March Is Here!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I cannot believe that it is already March. Time is flying by!! Here is a little update on what has been going on in my life. 
  • I've been feeling quite a bit better, but not back up to 100% quite yet. I still have a dull stomach ache almost constantly which isn't too fun. I've also been on my period for just about 23 days now which is miserable. TMI?? Sorry. 
  • I got super out of shape the last month or two since I haven't been feeling well but I finally got off my butt and starting working out again and it feels so good! It's amazing how quickly you lose strength and endurance when you stop working out.
  • I bought my wedding dress! I have been online window shopping for a few weeks now. I walked into a bridal store before work thursday and fell in love with the first dress I tried on. I went back the next day and bought it on my lunch break. I was even able to get it for almost 50% off the original price, woohoo!
  • Tim turned 24! We both had school all day but afterwards we were able to go out to dinner, I gave him his gifts and then we relaxed the rest of the evening. 
  • Tim is in Boston and will be there for almost a week. He is taking his final test (MTEL) for Teach for America as well as doing some interviews, career fairs, and hopefully scoping out some potential places for us to live when we move out there in August!
  • I am super happy with my life. I love where I work, it is seriously perfect for me. It motivates me to eat healthier, and the people I work with/customers at the store are super friendly and sweet. School is so interesting.  I definitely know that I am going into the perfect profession for me. I have a blast learning new things everyday and can't wait until I get to practice what I've learned in the real world. 
  • My mom is coming to visit at the end of the month! My mom and I are super close and I love getting to spend time with her. The last few years I have only been able to see her a few times a year so I definitely cherish our time together, I love her so much!
  • I was able to chat with Tim's niece and nephews last night and it was the cutest thing! I am so excited to become the aunt of 7 when Tim and I get married! 
Our conversation went like this: 


Annie: Hello! I love you! Are you getting married? 
Brigham: My name starts with a B. I learned about St. Patrick's Day today! Hello.
Me: I love you guys already too! I can't wait to meet you. Maybe I'll see you guys soon on the computer screen! (skype)
Annie: Okay. Your letter was very funny. I can count to 100. I'm excited to have you in the family. That's all. I'm going to send you a banana chip.
Brigham: The banana chips are yummy. 

Life is good my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!