Engagement Weekend

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wow. What a crazy weekend. I don't even know where to begin! 

My better half proposed to me on Saturday!!!!!!!!

I am so ready and so excited to start this new adventure and journey with Tim. I love him more than I ever thought imaginable. He is so patient and kind and sweet to me. I really don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing guy. 
I experienced my first breakdown today as a flood of memories came back to me from the past. It's hard to let yourself open up and be in a vulnerable position to love and be loved when things haven't always worked out perfectly in the past. It will be worth it though, I know it. It already is. 

                                                                               
Tim graduates from BYU in April in Business Management/Strategy.
I finish my program in June and will then take my state boards to receive my Master Esthetician license. From there I'll go on to get my license transferred to the state of Massachusetts.
Tim heads off to Philadelphia for training for Teach for America the last part of June/all of July. 6 weeks apart...oh boy. 
July 28th Tim gets back for Philadelphia, we get married a couple days later, then it's off to Boston we go! I can't wait!

Here are some pictures from this weekend. I'm so excited that this wonderful man is my fiance. I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him. 
After lunch at Tucanos

So lucky :)

I love how his lip curls in this picture haha!

Isn't he handsome??

So perfect! I love it :)


Right after he popped the question!

His face kills me in this picture :)


4 comments:

  1. We are so excited for both of you!!!!!!

    He better have done something creative and fun and exciting and memorable to pop the question!

    We can't wait to hear the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kelsey. You deserve every happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nate- He proposed in a laundromat, take that for excitement! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!