1. I have terrible circulation. If I don't move my legs around or sit with my feet on the floor too long my feet turn purple.
2. I used to sleep with the radio on super loud next to my head when I was a teenager but now I like it to be super dark, cold, and quiet to sleep.
4. I hate driving. I will walk anywhere within a couple miles or if possible wait for Tim to get home so I don't have to drive.
5. I hate getting in water where I can't touch the bottom. I feel like I'm not in control and it freaks me out. I'm guessing this is a result of having brothers who would sit on my shoulders when I was trying to swim when I was little. Being the only girl is rough guys.
6. I could hula hoop for hours if I wanted to. When I was little my "talent" was hula hooping while playing the flute.
7. When I was 12 my brother knocked out half my front tooth with a steel coiled dog leash. I found the other half of my tooth and brought it with me to the dentist. He temporarily glued it on and 12 years later it is still there. So don't ever hit me in the mouth or it might fall out ;-)
8. I get motion sick really easily. Ever since I was about 9 or 10 I haven't been able to even go on a swing set without tons of nausea.
9. I was in a rollover accident in college and walked away without a scratch.
10. About a year ago I was hit by a car while crossing the street as a pedestrian. Now do you get why I hate driving? :)
11. My hair has been everything from jet black to super blonde. Luckily the blonde only lasted for a couple months.
12. I cannot wink. I have tried basically my whole life and I can never do it.
13. I cannot wear leggings or tights. They make me super claustrophobic. I am definitely all about comfort over fashion.
14. I haven't worn earrings in over 5 years.
15. I read magazines from back to front. Sometimes I do this with tests and assignments as well.