Hot Harvest Nights

Thursday, June 5, 2014

We finally made it out to Hot Harvest Nights in downtown San Carlos tonight and I am so glad we did! We stuffed our faces trying every sample while listening to fun local music and running into lots of friends. I love the variety of produce, ready to eat food, and fun little treats to take home. This is definitely something everyone should go out to! 

Word to the wise--Get there towards the end and the prices start dropping quickly. The key is getting there when the prices are low but before they are gone! 








4 comments:

  1. We'll be over to California this summer and I am absolutely loving everything you're posting about doing! Thanks for crossing stuff off of your bucket list so that I can start one for us, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... this looks amazing!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you really need to time it perfectly!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!