Sunday Style

Sunday, September 8, 2013

I will be the first to tell you all I am NO fashion blogger or fashionista but I had to take some pictures for something else so I thought hey why not throw them up on the blog?? We've been having a glorious rain storm all weekend and I just can't get enough of it. Every time I walk outside I am engulfed in pine and sage. So yummy. 
Anyways, hope you all had a terrific weekend. We went down to Provo to see our friends play in the Rooftop Concert Series and it was a blast. We also watched a bit too much football and then finished up our day today with a relaxing day at church. Well as relaxing as it gets teaching 3-5 year old kids during sunday school ;) 



^^ Obviously I am new to this. Why am I standing sideways?? ^^



^^ A little more natural! ^^

In case you were wondering...
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: DownEast
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: c/o White Plum Boutique

Linking up with Plane Pretty for Sunday Style 

20 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin cute.
    your hair looks sooooo good!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt:) Gorgeous - all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make my next shopping spree at H&M! They have a sweater there that I'm dying to buy! :) And I think you make a fantastic fashion blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair so much! And the rain has been amazing :) Like our own little hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt! So cute! It looks great with the striped top.
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so cute, I LOVE your skirt and your hair

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, I forgot that you got your hair cut and I was so shocked when I saw the first picture!! And then I was like...oh yeah, I knew about that.... :P
    Very cute!! I like the stripes with the patterned skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your outfit. That skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so cute. i want that outfit. and your hair. like seriously. i want to maybe cut my hair like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a babe. And I'm a huge fan of your haircut :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED that outfit. Too bad it won't fit for quite a few months! You look darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um are you serious? You could definitely be a fashion blogger. That outfit is freakin cute. And your hair? Gosh. Just stop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're so presh! love the hair, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that your backyard? Oh my gosh it's so green!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You could definitely be a fashion blogger! You are seriously so pretty and I love that skirt! I would love to see more outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are so gorgeous!!! please be a fashion blogger cause I want to look just like you! :) also, this makes me want to cut my hair again so bad. I just want to be you!

    and I love this outfit with this skirt. now I want to go find a good striped shirt to wear with my skirt. you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a nice blog! I do love that skirt in green, looks really good on you. I usually wear full skirts because I have no curves so if I wear pencil skirts I look like a rectangle with no waist, but it would be nice to be able to wear them with a shirt tucked in. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!