September has been one action packed month. This month we...
1. On September 1st Tim and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary! We spent Labor Day weekend relaxing in Vegas. Yes, relaxing. We like to break the social norm.
2. I attempted my state board practical exam for the 2nd time and just barely didn't pass again. Serious blow to my self confidence but I'll be back at it next month!
3. I started my fall semester back up on September 16th. It is going to be an insane semester with 7 classes and 17 credits but that puts me one step closer to finally graduating.
4. We said goodbye to two of our wonderful friends who left Utah to chase their dreams in NYC and LA. They made us a bit jealous ;)
5. We continued to have craziness with our apartment. I swear one month we are told we have to move and the next we are good to go. Sometimes I hope this is a sign that we need to move across the world. Or something. :)
6. Tim is still plugging away at work and studying for the CFA exams. He takes the first one in December in Denver. We spend our car rides with me quizzing him hoping every last bit helps.
7. We are still crazy in love and loving life together. We feel so blessed and can't wait to see what new adventures are in store for us!