Bear Lake

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

We got together as a family over the weekend to celebrate my cousin Eddie returning home from his 2 year LDS mission to Denmark. It is always a blast being around my family and I love them like crazy. We had such a pretty ride up friday night. Absolutely beautiful. 



Wow could we be any more photogenic? Oh dear. 


 These are most of my cousins on my mom's side of the family (+ a few spouses - a few cousins)


This is probably a more accurate representation of our family. Grandma fixing something, hugging, pointing, crazy faces, and of course me standing awkwardly with my eyes closed. 

10 comments:

  1. I saw that cute picture on Insta but I had no idea you were in Bear Lake. I was there ALL WEEK! We should have went and got some shakes or something! PS Cute suit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... this looks like y'all had a great time! WOW Bear Lake looks beautiful!! :) AND I totally agree with Amanda- CUTE suit girl!
    :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That water looks gorgeous! That last picture could be my family for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love Bear Lake except that it's pretty cold every time that I have gone. It's definitely gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family photo and that lake looks gorgeous!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love Bear Lake! How fun to have so much family together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! goodness, now i want to go swimming!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photos, glad you had a great time hunny.

    Lotte xo
    BericeBaby - Baby & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, I love the non-posed family photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!