Guest Post: ABCDE

Monday, March 4, 2013

Hi Stories of Kel readers! I'm Eryka and that handsome guy is my husband Daniel. I'm from the blog ABCDE. Kelsey and I are swapping blogs for the day and I am so excited to be over on her little corner of the internets. ABCDE is where I blog about my life as a wifey, pretty things I love, our life in Utah and everything else in between. I also have a little shop called Made with Love where I make and sell jewelry. You can see my shop here. Anyways, Kelsey and I thought it would be fun to do a little Q&A with each other. Kelsey asked me the following questions:


1. What is one of your greatest accomplishments? 
 Oh man, I don't even know what to say. I think going to Cosmetology school  is one of them. It was something I always wanted to do all through high school, I knew I wanted to do hair! 

2. How did you make the most of your long distance relationship while you and your husband were dating and engaged?
Doing the whole long disntance thing was so hard. I was in California and he was in Utah so, he was an hour ahead and was always tired before I was. When we would talk on the phone at night he would always fall asleep and I would get so sad. In a way it helped us really grow closer together. We sent each other lots of care packages, texts, emails, and made quite a few plane trips to see each other as well.

3. What experience in your life has really made an impact on you?
Finding Daniel. It was about a year after I got out of a relationship with another guy. It was a pretty hard time in my life. I was a mess. I didn't think I would ever find a guy to love me again. {pretty dramatic huh?} I met Daniel and my life changed for the better and I haven't looked back since. You can read about our courtship here

4. What inspired you to blog? 
Lauren from the former blog Busy Bee Lauren inspired me to start blogging. I stumbled upon her blog and loved that form of journally. I was never good with keeping a real journal so, the whole blogging thing seemed awesome! I love blogging. I love the doors and blessings it has opened up for me. 

5. What is one of your favorite blogs to read and why?
I have quite a few you can see my faves here. Currently my favorite blog to read is five foot seven. She is so awesome and I love her blog so much! 



Now, that you know me a little better be sure to head over to my blog and see Kelsey's post! Thank you so much Kelsey for letting me take over and thanks for taking over my blog!!! I love new blogging friends so feel free to stop on over and say Hi!!!


You can find me here: 
eloquent graffiti

4 comments:

  1. awww i love eryka's blog! i had no idea they did long distance. i did it for 4 months too! it actually wasn't too bad though because he was busy doing an internship and i was working too :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put going to cosmetology school as one of your greatest accomplishments! I consider it one of mine and sometimes I get funny reactions to that. I don't think people realize how much work it really is! I'll be stopping by your blog, thanks for sharing here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love abcde. Always have. Always will!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I had a long distance relationship/engagement, too. It was so hard! I am so grateful for technology, and I am also so grateful that we live in the same state, town, and home now. It made it worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!