Happy Birthday Tim! Husband Spotlight :)

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In honor of my husband Tim's birthday I though I would give him a little spotlight on my blog today. Here are some of my favorite things about him. 

He is so much fun to be around no matter what the situation is. Everyone we meet instantly adores him. He was a stats T.A at BYU for 5 semesters and was fantastic at it. I mean just check out his ratings on Rate My Professor. Oh yeah check out all those chili peppers too! ;)

He is an amazing musician. He has the most gentle, sweet singing voice, he can play piano beautifully, and he is insane playing the guitar and bass. It seriously blows me away! He even had a short stint with the bassoon! ;)

He always opens doors for me, lets me use up the hot water, gives me his coat when I don't dress warm enough, always drives so that I don't have to, and even lets me give him facials and wax his eyebrows. He is such a trooper!

I could go on and on but I'll stop there. I asked him a couple questions so you could all get to know him a bit better. Here are his answers. 

What was the scariest moment of your life? When I broke my head at a rock concert. I had to get surgery on my head and get over 160 stitches on my head. 

You can kind of see the scar on the side of his head in this picture. It zigzags all the way across. 

Where is your favorite place you've traveled to and why? I love Alaska because it is so beautiful, it's too cold though! I loved serving my mission there, though. I also went to Australia when I was 16 and loved it. It is such a beautiful place. 



What is one of your favorite memories? Marrying you! (Awhh..) Also, playing guitar in the New Electric Sound over the summer. 



If you could have any talent what would it be? I wish I was a great artist. I think it would be really fun to be able to draw really well. 

What is on of your most embarrassing moments? In high school I was playing in a band called the Monikers and I was on stage at Velour in Provo. I spun my bass guitar around my waist trying to do a trick and it ended up flying across the stage and hitting the wall. 



There ya have it folks! Am I lucky or what? Happy 25th birthday!!





eloquent graffiti

11 comments:

  1. Love this! Our husbands are both musicians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! Happy birthday to Tim!! Hope it is a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Happy Birthday to him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy quarter of a century, Tim! ps. that scar is pretty awesome. everyone needs a good scar or two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to him! This post is so sweet! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your husband. And I think the guitar thing turned out better that way! I bet the audience loved it! :)

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Tim!

    You guys are too cute!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He drives for you everywhere??? I LOVE that... Happy birthday to your hubby. I'm visiting today from Thumping Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interviewing him was a great idea! You two are so sweet! Happy (belated) Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are so cute!! Happy Birthday to your husband!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!