1. Last Thursday I went skiing with my husband, Tim and 3 of his coworkers. I literally hadn't been in 10 years so it was a blast! It was Tim's first time skiing and it was also Siddarth and Karthik's first time as well. They moved to Utah from Bangalore, India this past fall so it was definitely something they had never tried before. We had a blast laughing the night away. My favorite line was, "GET OUT OF THE WAAAAAAY!" Let's just say it took some of us a few runs before we learned how to stop or even slow down. PS You better believe I wore this awesome onesie.
2. We still haven't sold our last month of our contract at our old apartment. We went ahead and moved because we were sure we'd be about to sell it. Ours was the only open apartment in the whole complex. Oh well, we'll just have to tighten up our budgets to make up for it. I love our new place so much better that I don't even care too much.
3. I'm going to a blogger meetup tonight! I'm super excited to tell you all about it. I started out being really nervous about going but I think I'm more excited than nervous now. I didn't grow up having a ton of girlfriends (I moved all the time growing up and I only have brothers) so I feel like I just never know what to say around large groups of amazing women. I'll just try not to make a fool of myself. ;)
4. In my last post, Dear Kelsey of 2010, I hinted at a lot of things. I wasn't trying to be vague but I just wasn't sure how much to say. I'm ready to just throw it all out there. I am a divorced LDS (mormon) woman. Lucky for me I was able to find the man of my dreams and find someone MUCH better than me. He makes me a much better person and brought optimism and love back into my life. I am so happy to have found him and am so glad that we are married for eternity! I am more than willing to answer questions if any of you have any. I know how alone I felt through the process and wish I would have had someone to help me through it that knows how it feels.
5. It is finally warming up a bit in Salt Lake! We are out of the single digits and into the 30's. It feels like a heat wave, it is so heavenly!! I am so ready to be done with the large amounts of snow and thick sheets of ice on my windows.