You mean the stuff that you start using in your 40's? Absolutely not! Hop on the bandwagon now! It is MUCH easier to prevent a problem than to try and correct it. Here's the scoop on what an eye creme actually does.
- The skin around your eyes is some of the thinnest skin on your body. Add that to the fact that you blink over 10,000 times a day and that will tell you why the eyes are the first place to develop wrinkles.
- An eye creme is a very thick formula packed with moisturizing properties. Because of this, an eye creme is also great to wear to keep eyelids hydrated to improve the appearance of your eye makeup.
- Ingredients found in eye cremes do much more than just help with wrinkles. They help to diminish redness, treat dark circles around the eyes, moisturize, smooth fine lines, and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
One of my Favorites
Aveda Green Science Firming Eye Creme
I used this on a regular basis on my facial clients. It was always a huge hit! Here are my favorite things about it:
- Although it is pretty spendy ($47 for 15ml) it will last you forever! I used this on over 100 clients and only used up about half of my jar.
- It's filled with awesome ingredients
- Organic Cactus-stimulates collagen production
- Buckwheat Wax-reduces the appearance of puffiness
- Lady's Thistle-softens skin, moisturizes, fades fine lines
- Argan Oil-soften dry skin, moisturize